WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Changing the name of my blog

As my blog gets linked to more resources, I was thinking that perhaps I should get more creative in the title of my blog. Right now it's simply, "Dawn's blog", which is comfortable, to the point, and personal. However, it doesn't really identify much about my blog except that the author's name is Dawn.

The reason I started blogging is so that I could have a means to promote and update people on the progress of my books, and I could write opinions and devotionals and poems. Now I've created a music album, so will be updating about that as well. I strive to communicate truth from God's Word in a written format, and rather than having something that I have to write on any particular schedule, I simply write "as the Spirit leads." Sometimes I write about something that is heavy on my heart, or I want to give some information about a book signing, share photos, etc. I like to share resources that I believe would be helpful, or share something great I read or heard from the preaching of my pastor. My desire as I write my blog, as well as my books and music, is to be down to earth, practical, and kind in my approach, not trying to be "preachy", but rather to be edifying and encouraging. I hope you as my readers find this to be the case.

Having said that, I am hoping for some ideas from my readers on a good title for my blog. "Christian Corner" comes to mind, "Standing Strong", or something like that. I'd appreciate any input!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment