WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Saving Christmas!


http://www.savingchristmas.com/

Kirk Cameron has a movie coming out in theaters (limited engagement, so check listings) on November 14 called, "Saving Christmas." It looks like it's going to be a great movie! Liberty University is supporting this movie, which is great as I'm an alumni of Liberty University so I always love to see their name in the headlines! Duck Dynasty also gave their support, as well as many other organizations. I look forward to seeing it.

On the topic of being proud to celebrate Christmas, I want to remind everyone of my children's book, Christmas Love, that is available.  It was released last December (2013), but I had the pictures redone, so it is available for preorder right now in the new form, but available through distribution (such as amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, etc.) now in its old form. It's a great book that highlights community helpers like doctors, dentists, firemen, nurses, policemen, teachers, soldiers, youth pastors, etc. who share Christ's love to their communities on a daily basis. The book shows from the original Christmas story how Christ's love was shown through all the "players" in this marvelous event in history that changed our lives forever, giving us incredible hope and peace from this forgiving love, grace and mercy of God toward us, yes, undeserving us. It shows you how you can be saved, and has a built-in audio book that has my song, "Christmas Love" at the end. Here are the words to the chorus:

"Christmas love, celebrate Christmas love, 
There is no greater love to celebrate!
He came to earth to die,
To bring us life again.
God's mercy to forgive,
Grace conquered all our sin.
He saved us from our tragic fate,
Now THAT'S something to celebrate!"

I have sheet music available for this song (piano and guitar chords), so contact me if you are interested in a copy for $3.00 each (including tax and mailing costs). Kids love to sing this song! It has a catchy tune. I also have magnetic cards with the words to the song on it that can be put on your refrigerator for $2.00 each (including tax and mailing costs).

That song is included as a bonus track on my album that is almost finalized through Tate Music Group called, Beauty in Pain. Contact me at www.dawnfoss.tateauthor.com for more information. It should be available for orders in about a week or two.

Below is the link for my Christmas Love book. God bless you this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment