WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Monday, October 12, 2020

HOW TO CLOSE THE DOORS TO DEMONIC INFLUENCE AND CONTROL

In my last post, I talked about regaining ground for our nation. It has to begin with us as individuals. I am amazed as I am reading Rebecca Brown's book, He Came to Set the Captives Free, what Satan's kingdom is all about, and the amount of influence that he and his demons have on us. Things that we dismiss as "bad influence" or even good things like "biofeedback" can actually be a portal, or a door for demons to get in, even for the Christian. We are naive to think that as a Christian these things can't touch us. Some examples are obvious, some not as much. Examples are magic, yoga, martial arts, witchcraft, psychics, fortune tellers, seances, ouiji boards, trying out ESP, drugs, alcohol, rock music, biofeedback, yoga, cartoons and games using occult symbols and drawing in mind control LIKE DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS and POKEMON, accupuncture, sexual fornication, etc. These things can be passed on from generation to generation also (Nehemiah 9:1-2, 2 Chronicles 29:1-11, and 2 Chronicles 34:19-21 for some examples).

We have to actually pray to God for help. Fortunately for the Christian, all of what we need to do is in the Word of God. For the non-Christian, these influences could prevent them from ever coming to a knowledge and acceptance of Jesus Christ as their Savior. 

Rock music has incantations in there, sometimes in the lyrics, sometimes as back messages, but they can send demons and gain control of the listener and even afflict others with demonic attacks such as illness, accidents, etc. These things are dangerous. Rock musicians make a deal with the devil to serve him in return for fame and fortune, and get more than they bargained for. They often have ceremonies at recording studios in which a high priest or priestess in the cult of Satan come and put "satanic blessings" on each song, and this is when they put backmasking in the songs, some by the satanists and demons themselves, which can't be heard over the loud noise of the music, but are there nevertheless. Music that is repetitive over and over, such as with the Charismatic movement, also open up doorways for demons. 

Anyway, those are just a couple examples. I wrote a book called Choosing Music Wisely, which gives good, practical advice about choosing music that is pleasing to God. When I wrote the book, I didn't even have this much perspective, but I knew that rock music was dangerous, and now I know even more why this is the case.

But you may ask the question, "What do I do since I have been involved in some of these things?" The answer is 1 John 1:9: "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Rebecca Brown advises on pg. 147 of her book (mentioned above) that if you have participated in something that you think had demonic influence, simply close the door by saying a prayer something like this:

"Father, I confess to you my involvement in ____________. I recognize that such a thing(s) is an abomination to you and detestable in your sight. I humbly ask your forgiveness for my sin in this area(s). I ask you to lift out any demonic entrance as the result of my actions and to cleanse me from my sins and close the doorway(s) forever with the precious blood of Jesus. I ask for this and thank you for it, in Jesus' name."

Then she also recommends that you address Satan and his demons out loud in a manner similar to the following (they can't read minds):

"Satan and you demons, I have asked my heavenly Father for forgiveness for participating in ______ and have received it. I now by faith close the doorway of that area of my life to you forever through the blood of Jesus Christ shed on the cross for me. In the name of Jesus I command you to go away!"

She warns that cases of infestation with the stronger demons will often need help from others for deliverance, so seek it out! She states, "If you pray earnestly and desire deliverance regardless of the cost, the Lord will instruct you as to what you need to do, and He will set the captive free." (pg. 147)

Amen and praise the Lord! Thank you, dear Jesus, for your work on the cross to truly set us all free! I love you so much!!






No comments:

Post a Comment