WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Monday, February 15, 2021

Songs, Scripture & Prayer with Dawn

 Link to Songs, Scripture & Prayer with Dawn from 2-15-21 (This is my first one)


I have started a series, in which we sing together, read Scripture together and pray together. This world is becoming increasingly a darker place, and it is my desire to shine a light and focus it on Jesus. 

John 3:14 says, "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:" and in John 12:32: "And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me." When Moses lifted up the serpent, those who looked at it were healed. Likewise, when we turn to Jesus, we can be healed spiritually. He came to set the captives free!

John 14:6: "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." Jesus is the one to lift up and bring to our attention because He is the way to the Father, and he is the truth and the life. He is the healer of our souls, and our salvation. 

I hope this very casual and candid video will comfort and encourage you. Praise to Jesus, reading the Bible, and praying are three things Satan hates and God loves, and it will grow our faith. Please join me, and I look forward to doing more of these so we can connect together for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment