WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Monday, October 17, 2022

What Does My World Look Like, and Why Does it Matter? Part 1




I invite you to take a journey with me. I want to introduce a concept to you that will stun you at first. There has been a deception, a big lie that has been told to us for several decades. MK Ultra mind control is a very interesting topic in and of itself, but I'm not going to go down that rabbit trail. I do, however, believe that mind control has been a tactic the world's elite have used to manipulate the way we see our world. I am starting to see that over the past 5-10 years God has been doing a lot to expose lies and reveal truth. Sadly, wickedness has been increasingly more bold, but our eyes are opening to realize that things are not all what they have seemed, mostly due to corruption at high levels of our society all around the world who are hiding truth. We have been told things by the elite that many of us have swallowed with very little questioning. We didn't know we were being deceived, so why would we question it?

We as Christians understand that certain events in the world are taking place in preparation for the one world government, one world currency, one world religion, etc. We are not surprised, although we are saddened, that America likely has to be taken down in order for the antichrist to be able to come on the scene in full power. We continue to pray for our nation and its leaders, and for many to be saved (all who will come). Perhaps God will put a pause on events and allow us to have freedom for a little while longer. If we repent of our sins and turn to Him, we have a chance. 

Isaiah 1 starts out showing how wicked Israel had become, and can be applied to America today:

Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.

Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.

Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

10 Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

He goes on to say that their thoughtless religious traditions and works mean nothing to Him. The problem is with the heart. 

11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

He lays out the solution to the problem as repentance from our sin: 

16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

God is the solution to this world's problems, and to our blinded eyes. But we have a choice to make.

19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

The chapter ends with judgment. Will you eat of the good of the land with a repentant heart from your wicked sin, or face God's judgment in the land? Choose carefully.

22 Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:

23 Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.

24 Therefore saith the Lord, the Lord of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:

25 And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin:

26 And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.

27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

28 And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners shall be together, and they that forsake the Lord shall be consumed.

29 For they shall be ashamed of the oaks which ye have desired, and ye shall be confounded for the gardens that ye have chosen.

30 For ye shall be as an oak whose leaf fadeth, and as a garden that hath no water.

31 And the strong shall be as tow, and the maker of it as a spark, and they shall both burn together, and none shall quench them.

This Part 1 of my series starts out where I believe we need to start: repentance of our sin, a humble heart, and asking the Holy Spirit to reveal truth to us. Romans 3:4: "let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged." We tend to value the words of man, particularly scientists, above what the Bible has to say. This journey for me started 3-4 months ago, and I was right where you are now. I found that I believed deceitful men, and rationalized the Word of God to fit to what modern scientists taught me about my world. I trusted the same scientists who teach the theory of evolution. What is their ultimate goal? To teach the religion of atheism (yes, that is a religion of humanism, that there is no God in heaven, but man himself are gods), and promote three little words that have changed history for the worse: "HATH GOD SAID?" Sound familiar? Remember the serpent in the garden of Eden? That still goes on today. 

I had to actually repent of my sin of doubt in God's ability to properly write Scripture. Oh, I never actually said that out loud, but I thought some verses in the Bible were written from man's perspective, but that he was wrong, as when the sun and moon stood still. I figured that meant from their perspective here on earth. Oh, those poor uninformed writers of the Bible from ancient times! They didn't know much. They didn't have the advantage of modern science and cameras from outer space! WHAT??? Do you know where my doubt was really placed? My doubt was that GOD didn't have the ability to tell his writers what to say ACCURATELY about His OWN WORLD! God in essence allowed falsehoods, lies, to be written in His Word and He preserved it that way! He didn't mind that they were in error. He never bothered to correct them! If we will doubt some of God's Word, where does it stop? 

Think about this, because if you can get a hold of this and really take God at His Word, it will change your life! So many things in Scripture are made fun of, and are discounted, and who are we believing instead? Atheists!!! Men and women who hate God and worship man. They lie to us, and they use mind control so that when you hear the actual truth, you immediately get angry, and you get defensive, and may even swear at the person telling you this, or mock them greatly. You have been programmed to do this. 

The scales have been coming off our eyes over the past few years, especially since recent events. I believe that God has allowed this judgment upon us to get our attention and to wake us up to the truth. For what purpose would He do this? To draw all men unto Himself. 

This is a relatively easy task for me thanks to others who have already done a lot of work. I'm only presenting it out there so you can check it out for yourself. Having learned what I have learned, I feel a duty to share it. Each person has to decide for themselves what they will believe. For me, it has brought revival into my heart and greater worship to God than ever before. I realized I did harbor a few doubts about the universe, and at times felt we are insignificant. There is a huge universe out there and we are specks. There is so much talk about aliens, and people are starting to wonder if there is life on other planets. 

Well, the good news is that the truth is actually much simpler. The good news is God's Word can be relied upon 100% with full confidence. The good news is what I'm about to share has REAL science and math behind it. The good news is common, rational sense is in line with this information. The good news is that you individually are loved by God, and you matter to Him. You can trust God who IS REAL. Also, I am happy to tell you, the good news is I am NOT crazy. 

Romans 1 says that the wrath of God comes upon those who hide truth! What truth? The existence of GOD!!! 17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.  [God is not hiding!!]

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:  [Agnostics, you are wrong - we CAN know God!]

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Are you ready to humble yourself to hear what I am about to share with you, repent of any sin, pray, and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal truth to you, as well as uncover any lies? Will you take this journey with me? If so, move on to Part 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment