WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Advice from my heart for the new year

Go for the genuine article. There are many deceivers in this world. Believe in God’s Word with your critical thinking cap on. Do not use blind faith when it comes to Jesus and the Word of God. You don’t need it! He has proven Himself to us. Look around! Open your eyes and open the Bible and think. 

Many deceivers are out there. The Holy Spirit will not glorify Himself but will point out your sin so you can repent and come to Jesus. Jesus does not glorify Himself but points us to the Father and redeemed us so we can be reconciled with God(Jehovah). 

When the sun is just starting to come up is my favorite time to pray to my Abba Father. Have you experienced that precious time with Him? Ask Him to reveal truth to you. Put on the whole armor of God daily; I don’t DARE start my day without it. We are in a spiritual battle for the souls of mankind. 

Are you ready to lunge forward into 2024 as a soldier of Jesus Christ? Let’s encourage and edify one another. Often our marching orders are to stand firm. Ephesians 6:13:  “Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.”

Love righteousness because Jesus does. Love truth because Jesus does. John 14:6:  “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

A great devotional for your kids is I Will Stand. It goes through 20 main points on how your children can apply scripture personally to their lives and have a closer personal relationship with their Heavenly Father. May God bless you as you stand strong for Him.

I Will Stand: A Book of Commitment To Do What is Right. Check it out for yourself on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment