WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Don't Lose Hope, America!

Today's blog is just a friendly reminder, America, not to lose hope for our country.  There are still godly men and women in this nation who care about God, who train their children to walk in godliness, who pray with their families, and respect Almighty God.  There are still children and teens who value godly living and moral standards, and don't meet the low expectations put on them by society, but rather rise above it and thrive in excellence of spirit.  There are still men who would lay down their lives to save another, and women who would tackle a bear to protect her children.  How do I know this?  I go to church every week with them.  I am friends on Facebook with them.  I have served tirelessly for years with them.  I am one of them.  America, this nation still contains men and women, boys and girls who cherish their Creator, who obey Him every day, and do not compromise with the world in matters of sin and wickedness.

God will bless America for these people, but there will come a day when the time clock will run out and He will take them out of America, out of this world, and will rapture the church.  Those who are left will enter the tribulation, which will last 7 years.  I believe there will be chaos preceding the rapture because people will be hungry for peace.  The antichrist will rise and bring "peace" to this earth for 3 1/2 years, but the definition of that peace is in a military context, controlled by strong government.  Most of those who become a Christian during that time will die a martyr's death, and those who don't will be hiding from the government.  Those who rejected Jesus Christ before the tribulation will be blinded to the truth during the tribulation.  After 3 1/2 years judgment will come, and will be the worst time in this world's history.  Now is the time to become a Christian, to be saved not only from your sin, but from certain judgment of God to come.  To find out how to be saved, go to my website at www.dawnfoss.tateauthor.com, and click on "Plan of Salvation."

Christians, don't lose hope.  Stand up for what is right, keep fighting the fight, and keeping the faith.  There are MANY around this country, as well as throughout the world, who are doing just that.  We are NOT ALONE - there are many.  Remember, Elijah thought he was all alone, that no one else was left who stayed true to God.  God reassured him in 1 Kings 19:18: "Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him."

Be encouraged, and tell others about Jesus Christ.  Go into the highways and hedges and compel them to come in, so God's house will be full for that great wedding feast of the Lamb, His Son Jesus Christ.

I hope you enjoy this music video of a song I wrote last year for our nation.  It was recorded at Oklahoma's State Capitol, the Heartland of America.  Let's not allow America to ever be a country without a man or woman, boy or girl who will stand for morality and righteousness.  Just like we would never want to be a man without a country, such as a traitor would be, we don't want America and what she stands for to be forsaken, those ideals lost in today's chaos and sin that is all around us.  Let's shine as lights in this world!


Philippians 2:12-16: "Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.  Do all things without murmurings and disputings: that ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain. "


Psalm 33:12: "Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord." 
God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment