WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Ridgefield Library 1st Annual Love Your Library Day

Had a nice day at the Ridgefield Library in Ridgefield, CT yesterday for their 1st annual Love Your Library Day! It was great to meet other authors, and learn some tips from them that have led to their success. Such great people! Very inspiring.  


The Wild Thing!

Mr. Katz had some really funny and silly books!

Here was my spot in the corner.

I had the privilege of sharing space with Suzanne Nelson, the author of Cake Pop Crush and other great books from Scholastics and Random House.  She is a local author from Ridgefield, a beautiful country town in CT.

Tony Abbott, the author of many books, including The Secrets of Droon.

Approximately 30 kids came to the event.

Christina Geist wrote her first book, and it hit the top of Amazon right away.  So happy for her success!

These ladies co-authored a book that has a lot of fun ideas and memoirs that went into the book.  The lady on the right draws pictures and then writes, a great way to get inspiration.

This gentleman is an illustrator, and takes great care in his work to make sure proportions are true to reality.  I have a high respect for his work.

Suzanne Nelson gave some inspiring thoughts about being an author as well.

In the evening there were many adults who came to check out the adult book authors.

This gentleman (Ira) read the winner's short story, was a detective suspense and mystery, and he did a great job reading a fabulous story!

My spot in the evening hours.  I ended up spending the whole day there.

This came out blurry, but this author (on the right) had really interesting stories about her travels with her husband around the country as a food critic.  She wrote books about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment