WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter!

What a wonderful day to celebrate today. It's Easter! It's Resurrection Day! I was thinking this morning about all the evil and unrest in the word. I thought about all the refugees from Syria and the millions in North Korea who this morning sit in a concentration camp. I thought those were done with Hitler, but they're not. That grieves me. Then I opened up my devotional book, and guess what the verse was? "Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good" (Romans 12:21). I shared my gospel testimony on a site I was on this morning. The best way to overcome evil is to share the love of Jesus with others. I challenge you to try today or at least this week to share it with someone. That is their hope!

If you don't know Christ as your Savior, He is your hope. It is through Jesus and Jesus alone that we can be reconciled to God. When Jesus was born and the angel said, "Peace on earth, good will toward men," that was a spiritual peace, not military. We can have peace with God, forgiveness of sins, and eternal life - that starts right now! Repent (say you're sorry) of your sins, trust Jesus as the One who died for your sins in your place, conquered death and the grave by rising again, and now sits on the right hand of God the Father making intercession for us. Ask Him to save you and forgive you of your sins, and then thank Him for saving you. It's an easy prayer, but a hard humility. It takes faith, but this is what He said we must do to have salvation from hell and spiritual death and life that will never end. I hope you trust Him today! If you already have, then share it! God bless you, and have a very happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment