WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Monday, January 7, 2019

Canaan changing Israel or Israel changing Canaan?

First of all, I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long! My life has been in a bit of a transition the past several months, but I am settling into a normal routine again slowly but surely. I miss sharing things that God has placed on my heart.

The first thing that I want to post in 2019 is a wonderful message by Pastor Darrell Scott. I may have posted this once before but it bears posting it again. I watched it the other night, and it truly inspired and encouraged me.

We are in a dark time in our history, and I truly believe the Lord's rapture is close. But none of us know the day nor the hour, but we are to be prepared for it, and it is our duty to bring as many with us as we can. After Noah entered the ark, GOD closed the door. The people had years of preaching and they chose to reject what they heard. They had a chance but when it was too late, the door was shut.

I want to encourage those of you who have not placed your trust in Jesus to do so today. 2 Corinthians 6:2: "(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)"  

Don't delay. Salvation is your hope. It is what you and I need. I have chosen to accept Christ as my personal Lord and Savior because I need salvation for my soul. So do you. That is truth.

What is also true is that many who have grown up in Christian homes don't appreciate salvation in the same way as someone who lived a life of sin and were saved out of an awful lifestyle. Many Christians today compromise with the world, and instead of changing the world and turning the world upside down, they instead become like the world. Just like Israel was to change Canaan and instead Canaan changed Israel, we Christians can be guilty of becoming like the secular world rather than shining a bright light into the world and attracting people to Jesus with their pure hearts and lives, dedicated to serving the Lord and not the world and themselves.

We are all guilty of this, but what are we going to do about it? Repent or continue on in the same way? I am repenting and I want to make a difference for my Lord. I love Him, and I love people, and I don't want to see anyone go to hell. I want people to know the truth of God's Word. I want the Holy Spirit to have opportunity to work in my life and in the lives of those I come in contact with. I love the song that says I want to be a part of somebody else's story of repentance. What a blessing!

Please listen to this in its entirety. It is a strong testimony and message. It is time for us to stand boldly for the cause of Christ. It is the HOPE of mankind. There is MUCH at stake, and if we are sleeping on the job then many are missing the message they need to hear. Yes, some will scoff. But yes, some will gladly accept it and be thankful that someone cared enough to share...share a life saving message that applies to THEM. Now...now we need to spread the Gospel. It is truly GOOD NEWS. It is not embarrassing or something to be ashamed of. It is GOOD NEWS! 

John 3:16: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

No comments:

Post a Comment