WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

My newsletter is announcing something new - check it out!

My September newsletter is here, which announces something new that I am very excited about: my new VLOG! A Vlog is a video journal. I'm going to post things on it that I hope will be a blessing. It's geared toward women and teen girls, and I would love your input. It's hard to find or get to ladies Bible studies these days, so maybe we can at least share some thoughts over the world wide web. While I agree that the internet can be used for evil purposes, it can also be used for godly purposes, so that is why I have chosen this venue. Time and money is not allowing me right now to attend vendor fairs or speaking engagements, but this I can do easily.

For a direct link to my Vlog, click on this: Dawn's Vlog on You Tube
For my September 2019 quarterly newsletter, click on my website link and then push the button: "See Dawn's Newsletter." www.dawnfoss.com

If there is a topic you would love to discuss, then please let me know. We are in this thing together, trying to make the world a better place, and the best way to do that is to share God's love with others and grow spiritually ourselves in a closer walk with Jesus. Part of that love is His justice, but thank God for his mercy and grace as well. He is a holy God and deserves our undivided attention and holy living, because He said, "Be ye holy; for I am holy" (1 Peter 1:16).

God bless you on your exciting journey of life, and may you keep God first in everything that you do. That is the only way to experience true fulfillment and joy.

Dawn Elliott

No comments:

Post a Comment