WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Update on "I Will Stand" book

Tate Publishing will be starting step 1 of the process of publishing my book in a week: copyediting. While they accepted it in March, it actually was scheduled to start production the beginning of June.  The first thing they do is check my manuscript for any spelling or grammatical errors.

It should be released in December or January.  I am happy with the endorsements I have received so far!  Thank you to everyone who has supported me with writing and publishing my first book!  I am already working on a 2nd book, if God wills.  Some ideas are going through my mind, we'll see if it develops into a wonderful sequel to "I Will Stand."

2 comments:

  1. I got it. Did you have to do anything special to post it? I have to log in to google to reply.

    ReplyDelete