WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Friday, March 7, 2014

The Way, the Truth, and the Life

John 14:5-6: "Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."



I am so excited about my upcoming album, "Beauty in Pain."  There is much hope, comfort, encouragement and truth in those songs.  I want all my albums to reflect God's majesty so people can worship Him in spirit and in TRUTH. I worship the Lord, sometimes even to tears of adoration, when I reflect upon His truth. He is the way, the truth and the life. I was thinking about that: this culture needs LIFE for sure! It needs TRUTH for sure! And then the WAY???  I would have said it needs HOPE. But what good is hope when you don't have direction, you don't know where you are going or where to find God? Hope has to be in something solid. That is Jesus Christ, the WAY!

That is the best news this fallen, lost world will ever hear, and I am fully persuaded to STEP IT UP - I am stepping up in my dedication to spread the life-giving gospel of Jesus Christ. My life has truly taken a turn from being content to faithfully serve in my local church, to having a burning desire to get this message to a broader audience, to use my influence to get the good news out. It's hard work but an easy job - everyone likes good news! People don't want to be confronted with their sin, but it's the only way to be healed. Keeping the positive focus that Jesus made a way for them, that there is hope, life, truth, direction - it's something everyone deserves to hear. I will still be serving in my local church, but am so excited to be on this rewarding journey!

John 3:14: "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up."

No comments:

Post a Comment