WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Beauty in Pain CD recorded!

I spent the week of April 14, 2014 in Oklahoma City recording my first album, "Beauty in Pain." They also did a photo shoot, and a music video for the song, "Feelings." It was the time of my life! The guys at Tate Music Group are extremely talented, and fun to work with. It was such a blessing to be there! I even got to get a tour of Tate Publishing, who has published my first two books ("I Will Stand" and "Christmas Love"), and is currently working on book #3: "Fully Persuaded."  It was so great to meet everyone in person!

If all goes as planned, the CD should be done by September 2014, and released for distribution by the end of the year, in time for Christmas!  This album will encourage and comfort those who are struggling, and bring truth and hope through beautiful music that will soothe the soul. If you are not struggling, then you will still be able to enjoy the message, and perhaps encourage someone you know who is struggling.

Be on the lookout for my CD!  I'll keep you all posted as updates become available. God truly blessed throughout this entire week, between the recordings, the weather, my sinuses, my hair style cooperating, keeping me safe, etc. We stayed at an Isola Bella corporate apartment, which was beautiful, and we got to rent a beautiful red Toyota Corolla! My daughter Rebecca and I had a blast! We finished early on everything, as it all went very well. I just praise the Lord for allowing me to be a part of His team, using me for His honor and glory.  It is so much fun to serve the Lord, and watch Him bless and orchestrate wonderful answers to prayers!


Dawn with Don Johnson (Executive Music Producer of Tate Music Group) and Mike Turner (Music Producer). These guys are the best!













This was the recording booth. It took a little getting used to, but then it was smooth sailing! 





























These are some pictures of Isola Bella.



























We did the photo shoot in some beautiful nature spots (in between huge gusts of wind!), and the next day did an outdoor nature video shot for the song, "Feelings." 




















































































Tate Publishing and Tate Music Group made us feel very welcome!



3 comments:

  1. A star is born! When will the music be available on iTunes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The album should be done by the end of August or beginning of September, if all goes well. Then it's usually 90 days before it goes to distribution, to places such as iTunes, Rhapsody, Best Buy, Amazon, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This album is now available on iTunes, amazon.com, Google Play, eMusic, etc. - was released 2/10/15.

    ReplyDelete