WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Sunday, April 6, 2014

God's Not Dead movie - you've gotta see it!


I just saw the movie "God's Not Dead" starring Kevin Sorbo and Shane Harper. It was
such a great movie!  I highly recommend it. It's very well done and well
thought out, showing a few different stories throughout the film that tie together. It's
in theaters now. This is definitely a movie that I will buy once it's
out on DVD so I can watch it again, and lend it out to people as a must
see movie!  Decide for YOURSELF if God is dead...or alive!



3 comments:

  1. Immigration policies - whose is better R or D?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Immigration definitely needs reform. Republicans, Democrats, Independents, etc. all need to work together, because the system is definitely broken. Unfortunately with illegal immigration what it is, so many dishonest people out there, and the threats to homeland security, it's difficult for the immigration officers to know who to let through and who not to let through. Those who are trying to go through the system legally and decently often cannot get through. It's part of the culture we have become, and God bless anyone who comes up with a good solution!

      Delete