WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Friday, July 25, 2014

Updates for my writing projects

GREAT NEWS! I have contracted this week with Tate Music Group to record a second album: Walking in Wisdom: Singing the Proverbs. It will be professionally orchestrated and recorded this Fall, and hopefully released early next year. These are all songs I have written, and the titles are as follows:

1. Wisdom and Understanding
2. Hating What God Hates
3. Integrity
4. Hard Work
5. A Lovely Home
6. Mercy and Truth
7. It's Not Business, It's Personal
8. Who You Hang Around
9. A True Friend
10. At the Master's Feet

Please pray for this project. I am confident that it will touch hearts, as the concepts are all taken from Scripture in the book of Proverbs. They give practical reminders on how we can apply these truths to our lives. The songs are great for the entire family!

UPDATES: My Beauty in Pain album is almost completed, and should be done within the next month. Release to music stores and carriers is usually 3 months after that. That album is focused on bringing truth and comfort to the hurting soul.

My 3rd book Fully Persuaded is going to layout now. The cover is done, and editing is being finished up, so that should not be long now either before it's completed.

My Christmas Love book is going through some artwork changes, and will hopefully be done by Christmas. I'll keep you all posted!

Thanks for your prayers. I am praying that God will allow me to go to some churches and organizations to sing or speak (or both) to share what the Lord has laid on my heart through my writing of these books and music.

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment