WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Friday, March 13, 2015

Truth Truly Matters!

Please listen to one of my songs from my Beauty in Pain album, just released 2/10/15. This is one of my favorite songs: "The Truth of the Matter."  Feel free to share if you'd like. It's a great reminder to all of us that it's worth taking a stand for truth, because truth matters. Isaiah 59:14: "And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter." Let's not let that be said of OUR neighborhood!  

Let's stand for truth!  The good news of Jesus Christ is the hope of the world - that's nothing to be ashamed of, but something we should proudly declare with confidence, because that's the news that will save souls from eternal death, eternal separation from God, from what is good and true, from comfort, from love - it's worth sharing. It's free to all, but it has a cost, paid in full by Jesus Christ with His own blood.  He conquered death and is alive - that's the God I adore; how could I not?  What love!  What triumph!  What sacrifice!  Because He paid the price for our sin, we can have victory over anything claiming our hearts and lives today.  He broke those chains!  That's the truth of the matter.  Woo hoo! Pick up Truth from off the street, get on a mountain top and DECLARE IT!

The Truth of the Matter by Dawn Foss

No comments:

Post a Comment