WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

OPEN HOUSE AT MIDSTATE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY, Meriden, CT

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Open House at MidState Christian Academy THIS FRIDAY, April 17, from 4-7 pm. I have to work at my other job until 5 pm, but am planning to be there from around 5:30-7 pm, to answer any questions about the music program at our school, and to have my books and CD's and t-shirts available for purchase at discounted prices. I would LOVE to see you! www.dawnfoss.tateauthor.com

This is a totally awesome school - has excellence in academics, great sports program, loving and very competent teaching staff, warm and friendly environment, and I'm just getting started! This wonderful school builds character and trains these kids for success and Christian ministry. Please check us out! MidState Christian Academy
At a time in our history when there is so much violence, drugs, and immorality in schools, I am so thankful for schools like MidState Christian Academy.  No school is perfect, and that includes ours, but all the ingredients are there to help these kids succeed in life, not only to be competitive in the job market, but to be able to cope with life, defend their faith, work in church ministry, be physically fit, learn art, music, and drama when some schools are eliminating these from their programs, and excel wherever the Lord leads them.

The smaller class sizes means the kids get individual attention.  
I also see the other teachers, the secretary, the helpers, the librarian, our principal, etc. in action, and they truly love and pray for the kids.  They teach the kids respect, order, and discipline in a loving way.

It is such a joy to work at MidState Christian Academy, teaching these kids music from preschool through 8th grade, as well as some piano lessons after school.  I enjoy teaching them and inspiring a love for music and for the Lord.  We learn music theory and put a practical application to what we are learning by singing together and playing hand chimes (grades 5th-8th).



Don't miss out on our open house April 17!


MidState Christian Academy
139 Charles Street
Meriden, CT  06450
203-237-0302
Email: info@midstatechristian.com

No comments:

Post a Comment