WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Get Ready, Get Set...for Walking in Wisdom!

Today is September 5, ten days away from the release date of Walking in Wisdom: Singing the Proverbs album on September 15, 2015!  This album is great for the whole family, but especially the kids!  I wanted to make an album that parents could feel good about their kids listening to, and have songs with catchy tunes that would resound those godly messages in their minds and hearts throughout the day.  Most of these songs have been "kid tested, teacher approved" as we have sung a lot of these songs at assemblies at our Christian school.

When kids come up to me and tell me they love this song, and that it was stuck in his or her head all day (and they weren't annoyed by it!), then that's a good sign. They're singing them in the shower, and even younger siblings are joining along! Some have requested to sing them in church, so they have done so.  What a great feeling to see kids excited to not only hear but to sing songs about living right for God, ministering to others as they do it.  God is using these kids right here, right now - right where they are!  They don't have to wait until they're grown up to make a difference - NOW is the time!  And they're doing it, being a blessing to many around them.  Praise the Lord!

This album is a GREAT supplement to my book, I Will Stand.  This book is interactive, building strong character skills, causing these kids to WANT to please the Lord with their lives and attitudes and behaviors.  What more could a parent want?  Some of those principles are put into music format with Walking in Wisdom.  There are several ways you can preorder the CD, and also buy the book if you have not already done so.  If ordering through Tate Music Group or Tate Publishing, you can buy the album today.

Strengthening the next generation (and our generation as well!) does not happen without effort.  These resources are tools you can use to do the job effectively because they are based on the Word of God.  That's where the power is!  My desire is that as your family draws closer to the Lord, you will draw closer together. It's like a triangle; as we get closer to the point (God), we draw closer together. Strong families make strong communities, which in turn make a strong nation.  Political candidates are not responsible for the moral fabric of this nation; we are.

Get your copy today, and take a step in the right direction toward building strong kids for God.  God bless you in your efforts!

Receive Walking in Wisdom now:

Buy Walking in Wisdom now from Tate Music Group

Preorder Walking in Wisdom to be shipped 9/15/15:

Preorder Walking in Wisdom through iTunes
Preorder Walking in Wisdom from Muzoic
Preorder Walking in Wisdom from amazon.com

Receive I Will Stand, an interactive devotional to build character in your child:

Buy I Will Stand from Tate Publishing
Buy I Will Stand discounted at amazon.com



No comments:

Post a Comment