WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Comfort in the arms of Jesus

For you strong women who sometimes need to cuddle up in the arms of Jesus, enjoy this song by Twila Paris. Even Jesus needed time apart from the crowds to pray. Matthew 14:23: "And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone."

Isn't it a beautiful solace to know we can run to Him anytime we need to? Feel loved, my sisters. I know I need that time; our souls crave it, so why not embrace that comfort He offers? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRNFf3ykQvM

Psalm 55:22: "Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved."
1 Peter 5:6-9: "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world."
Notice it says, "that he may exalt you IN DUE TIME?" Get your rest first. He has more plans for you, but get your rejuvenation back first; don't worry...He will sustain you so that your foot will not be moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment