WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Evil Against Good

Unbelievable! I am just now watching tonight's news, and am hearing about this madman who shot Republican members of congress at a baseball game! My Christian brothers and sisters, this is a war, not of democrats vs. republicans, conservatives vs. liberals, but EVIL against good. We cannot be passive. All of us in our corner of the world MUST do what we can in our individual ministries and interactions to promote Christ, because He alone is the authority behind good, and He is the One to trust. We do right not because of the sake of goodness, but because of the authority behind those commands. It is not enough to do right, but to promote the author of righteousness, the hope for the world, the Savior for the lost and dying. I am burdened that I am not doing enough for this cause. I want to shout upon the mountain tops that Jesus Christ is Lord, He is STILL the answer, and the hope for all of mankind. Trust Him today - don't wait because we are not promised another day. "...behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation" (2 Cor. 6:2). We promote a lot of things in our lives, but nothing matches the importance of this. God help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment