WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Dear Dawn column

I have to admit, it is a lot of fun writing a book! If anyone ever wants some of the inside scoop about diving into the adventure of writing a book, please comment.  I will be happy to share the wisdom and knowledge I have learned so far, but I'm still learning as well.

I have come to learn something about myself: I LOVE to write!  I love to share my heart with whoever will listen. I also love to give my opinions and advice!  I think I'm going to start a Dear Dawn column.  If anyone wants to ask me a question, I'd love to give you a biblical answer from my heart to yours.  I'm here for you.

Do you ever feel like you are in the midst of a lot of people all the time, but few know your true heart?  Sometimes even people close to you don't really know you.  People may misunderstand you, or think they have you all figured out, but they're way off! I'm glad God knows me intimately, and that He cares about me.  He cares about you, too!  If you feel you are different or unusual or don't fit in, please know that there is something so extra special about you that God can use for His honor and glory, and shine those attributes of yours like the valuable gem you really are.  God doesn't make mistakes.  Oh, we are imperfect because of sin, but God paid the price for that sin.  He'll take those rough spots in us and turn weeping into joy!  Just submit to Him.  You can trust Him. Please don't ever feel hopeless.  There is hope and purpose for YOU.

1 Peter 5:7: "Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment