WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Monday, July 1, 2013

July 2, 2013 - RELEASE OF MY BOOK, I WILL STAND!!! WOO HOO!

Praise the Lord, the day has finally come!  Tuesday, July 2, 2013 my book will be available at bookstores and online at amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, booksamillion.com, Christian book distributors, etc.

If you haven't read my book, I encourage you to get a copy. It is life changing, empowering, and encouraging!  I am convinced that there is not a parent out there who doesn't want good, strong character for their children, and on the flip side I would take the extra step and say there is not a child out there who doesn't want good, strong character for their parents!  They want to admire and respect mom and dad!  I was once told the best gift you can give your child is to be happy.  When you are at peace in your heart and living the higher life, the life that values character more than one's own comfort, the life that looks out for the best interest of those around him or her, that child will feel secure, loved, appreciated, and will flourish as they follow that example.  That'll put DCF out of business!  Let's show the younger generation how it's done!  Are you in?  I am.  I want my life to count, and I want to help those around me to draw closer to the Lord so their lives can find fulfillment and purpose and joy.

Jesus said He is the Living Water, those who come to Him will never thirst again.  He is the Bread of Life, to fill our hungry souls.  He alone holds the keys to death and the grave, and has victory over them!  You don't have to ask me twice - He's the One I'm going to follow, I want to be on His team!  Why do I choose Jesus?  For the same reason as His disciples: "Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life" (John 6:67-68).

If you have read my book and liked it, please spread the word!  I would appreciate it so much if you would bring it to your youth pastors and churches, your neighbors, your friends and relatives.  I believe strongly that we can change the world together, one life at a time.  This is where it starts, in each of our own hearts.  When revival comes to us, then it will spread, but God has to do a work in us first.  It starts with me.

What a better world this will be if we all strive more for honesty and integrity, love and caring for one another, having courage against evil, honoring our parents and those in authority over us, committing to excellence and hard work, taking care of our bodies, being faithful and dependable, being meek and humble...the list goes on!  My book will walk you through those and many more attributes that will strengthen your life.  You are you at your best when you apply these principles.  Your creative energies and individual aspects that make you so wonderful will be polished and ready for use by the Master who created you and loves you more than you can ever imagine!  Oh, how He longs for you to know Him more, in a deep, intimate way in your very soul. We all crave that, whether we've put our finger on it or not.  This book is filled with Scripture, so you will get to know what God values, and His recipe for success. for you.  It works!  It really does.  I believe in this with all my heart!  This is why I am working so hard to promote it.

My next book signing is at Shop Rite in Wallingford on Saturday, August 17, 2013 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.  

God bless you as you walk closer to Him.  It is a beautiful, enriching experience.  What a Savior!  What a Friend!  Please pray for me as I promote my book, and pray for God to use it in great and mighty ways for His honor and glory, all across the USA and beyond.  We are not done - Jesus has not returned for His bride, the church, yet - there is much work to be done and much HOPE for ALL mankind for us to share!  Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment