WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Beauty in Pain release date is set, and music video is on You Tube

I have more good news about my album. Beauty in Pain will be released on February 10, 2015 to nationwide distribution, as well as select international distribution. It will be available on amazon.com, walmart.com, iTunes, bestbuy.com, rhapsody, etc. I am very excited about this album. I really love the songs, and I hope you will be touched by them and enjoy listening to them as well. See the Tate Music Group (TMG) website for more details about the album, and how to order your copy today, either hard copy or digital. Tate Music Group store: Beauty in Pain

My music video has been completed and released to You Tube. It's one of the songs on my album called, "Feelings", and states that feelings don't define who you are, nor do they determine what you do. You can overcome your feelings of sexual attraction, anger, poor self image, hatred, envy, etc., with the help of the Lord. Don't let those feelings dictate your course of action, but rather determine to do what is right despite the hormones and emotions you feel inside.Feelings by Dawn Foss Music Video

If you'd like to see more information about the album and hear three other songs from the album, please see Beauty in Pain Electronic Press Kit. I would love to come to your church or group for a book signing, album signing, sing some songs for you, and inspire you to love the Lord and submit your life to Him. It's the best life ever, despite your pain and struggles and circumstances. He will help you to become an overcomer and have victory in your life! Suffering has purpose and beauty of its own. You can contact me via my website: www.dawnfoss.tateauthor.com

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment