WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Give the Gift of Character this Christmas!

GIVE THE GIFT OF CHARACTER

I have been at a few fairs and festivals the past couple months. The pictures below are of my two latest book signings; one at Shop Rite in Southington, CT, and the other one at Canton High School for a holiday fair. The Canton fair was really nice, as they had Christmas music playing, and a lot of holiday lights and decorations that people were selling.

I really enjoy doing book signings because I get to meet so many great and interesting people! It's fun to get out in the community and sit and promote something I believe in with all my heart.

My biggest seller is my I Will Stand book. The chapters are quick and easy to get through, and yet powerful in its ability to reach the heart of the reader, and promote a closer personal relationship with God. In going through these chapters, it will build character and coping skills for life. What a great gift to give someone for Christmas!!!

Why not have a spiritual emphasis in your gift giving this year? Christmas is, after all, a celebration of Christ's birthday. His mission was to come and die for our sins so we can be saved from the power of sin and death. What He gave up to come here, so He could gain US! Oh my! Leaving all the riches and splendor of heaven to face poverty, rejection, cruelty, mockery, hate - He knew that was coming when He agreed to come. What love! What a great gift to give to Jesus in return: our heart and devotion. 

This book will also bring the family closer if done together. It really opens up discussion easily.

One thing I've noticed as I have spoken with people during my book signings is that the elderly generation have strong faith, and yet they don't feel empowered to help the younger generation, not even their own children or grandchildren.  Some have such sadness in their eyes as they state their children grew up in church but now are atheists or agnostics, and won't hear a thing about religion.

My message to the elderly folks is that WE NEED YOU!!! You have strong faith, but you might not be good enough at defending your faith to convince others to follow Jesus. My upcoming book Fully Persuaded will be a great tool to help you do just that. It's almost done - will post an announcement when it's ready to be ordered.

Want to bless someone with some beautiful, encouraging music? See the link below to order a copy of my new CD, Beauty in Pain.  See the link for my music video, and the link to order the CD, which has some sample songs to listen to. I trust this will be a blessing to you, and makes a great Christmas gift: the gift of encouragement.

God bless you this Christmas and in 2015! Let's work together to get the good news of Jesus Christ to a world that desperately needs hope and a secure future in Christ. God is real, His Word is truth, and we need Him. What a blessing that He loves us right where we are, and if we come humbly with a repentant heart, He will save our wretched souls! That love is the greatest love ever known to mankind, something truly to celebrate this holiday season. 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Websites to Buy I Will Stand book:

Website to Buy Beauty in Pain:

Music Video:

Canton Holiday Fair 11/22/14


Part of my view from my book table at Canton Holiday Fair 11/22/14

My book table at Shop Rite in Southington 11/15/14

No comments:

Post a Comment