WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Saturday, November 1, 2014

The Existence of God IS Known

My Lord and My God
By Dawn Foss


Does my life have any purpose, is their meaning to it all?
I hear so many say there is no God.
When challenged on this point, I don’t know what to say,
I just slip back into the busy crowd.

How can someone prove that which is not seen,
I believe and yet there is a little doubt.
It nags at me and causes my actions to withdraw,
Discouragement is creeping in my heart.

My Lord and my God, I really want to know,
I want to tell the others you are real.
How can I be all you want me to be,
When all these doubts affect the way I feel?
My Lord and my God.

I read in Romans 1 there is something that makes You
Feel wrath and rage for those who suppress truth.
The truth that people hide that makes you so upset
Is the truth that You exist, ignoring proof.

Cause and effect, the fact that we are moral,
The order that exists within our world
Exclaims that there’s a God, there is no other way
This theater we call earth proclaims it’s true!

Our God, He is not hiding, His presence is so clear
That He says we surely know and understand;
His existence is so evident that none will have excuse
To say they didn’t know, because they did!

My Lord and my God, I’m thankful I can know,
And now my heart will evermore rejoice!
Since you are so real, then so is Your Word,
I’ll serve you and proclaim it with my voice!
My Lord and my God.

Just as wind cannot be seen but leaves will rustle,
We see the hand of God by what He does
And things that He has made declare His glory,
I’ll shout and sing forevermore because

My Lord and my God, I’m thankful I can know,
Your goodness and your holiness is real.
I’ll trust in You and now I’ll serve you faithfully,
My heart rejoices, hope is what I feel!
My Lord and my God.


ROMANS 1:18-20
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; because
that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.


No comments:

Post a Comment