WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Album update!

My Walking in Wisdom: Singing the Proverbs album is in its final stages of mixing.  This album is great for the entire family, and teaches truths from the book of Proverbs that will help you live a more abundant, productive life.  The song titles are:

Wisdom and Understanding
Hating What God Hates
Integrity
Hard Work
Mercy and Truth
A Lovely Home
Who You Hang Around
It's Not Business, It's Personal
A True Friend
At the Master's Feet


And I have exciting news! I just contracted with Tate Music Group to do a third album!  I will be going to OKC in July to record this new, exciting album.  It's a double feature, with 16 songs, also great for the whole family.  It's called:

SOLD OUT! 
For God, Family & Country

These are the titles:

  1. Sold Out
  2. Love the Truth
  3. Something We All Have in Common
  4. My Lord and My God
  5. You’re Saved Forevermore
  6. Confidence in Christ
  7. In One Accord
  8. I’ll Take That as a Compliment
  9. Praise Be To God
  10. I Love My Mother
  11. A Good Daddy
  12. How You Leave a Legacy
  13. You Be The One
  14. Super Hero Syndrome
  15. A Country Without a Man
  16. This is Why I Love Him
Stay tuned for more updates.  I am confident these songs will be a blessing to you, as they inspire and teach truths from God's Word to strengthen and encourage us to be sold out, giving ourselves completely to our biggest priorities: God first, then family, then our country and community around us.  May God bless you as you live your life for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment