WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Do you have your death insurance?

Do you have your death insurance yet? The premium is paid for the lifetime of the policy, but you do have to sign on the dotted line in order to claim it.  It only covers the person who signed it; it doesn't cover your entire family, but it is available for every family member if they sign.  They do have to be old enough to sign; if they are too young or unable to understand yet due to mental disability, they get automatic coverage, but as soon as they are old enough or able to understand, they have to sign to remain covered.  Oh, and the best news is that preexisting conditions don't matter!  Unfortunately, we all have preexisting conditions that would disqualify us from this policy, so this very generous Benefactor has offered this to us despite that fact...and really because of that fact.  He knows we need it!  Signing does associate you with the payer and the company, but it's a reliable company that has wealth untold and will never let you go uncovered once you have signed, so no worries there.  They are an A++ rated company that has integrity, and will always deliver what they promise.  While life insurance covers those you leave behind when you die with some financial means, this death insurance covers YOU when you die with something you really need at that time: eternal life in the world to come.  The catch? You must come with humility and a repentant heart, which can be difficult but not impossible. And the benefits of getting to know this wonderful Benefactor in this life, the one who paid your premium, are endless! Are you ready?  None of us know when our time is up, so now is the time to get your death insurance.  2 Corinthians 6:2: "For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)"

I had a dream last night that I was at a sort of bed and breakfast, and suddenly a lightning storm hit and caught on fire the tree in the front yard.  It quickly turned into a house fire, and there was no time for the firemen to get everyone out, so I ran upstairs and woke everyone up and got them out safely.  I had to check the attic and every nook and cranny quickly before the fire swallowed me up, but I didn't want to leave anyone behind.  We all made it out safely before the entire structure buckled up and burnt to the ground.

I  woke up with the burden on my heart to post this.  Last night before I went to bed I watched an interview with Donald Trump, and I was disturbed by a lot of the world events going on.  While we don't know the day or the hour of the Lord's return, and most of us do not know the day or the hour that we will die, it's vitally important that we know where we are going when that day does arrive. Matthew 24:36: "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." 1 Thessalonians 5:2: "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night."

We are to watch for the signs, and they are upon us.  Please don't hesitate!  This is how to sign your name on the dotted line of the best investment you have ever made: salvation in Jesus Christ.


Are You Sure about Heaven?

Think carefully on this soul-searching question. If you were to die right now, do you know for sure you would go to heaven? If your answer is anything other than, “Yes, I am absolutely certain that my sins are forgiven and that heaven will be my home,” then here is an important message just for you. The Bible teaches that you need to know and believe these things to settle this:

First, you have sinned against God.



For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. (Rom. 3:23)

As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one. (Rom. 3:10)

Then God tells us where sin leads.

Wherefore, as by one man [Adam] sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned. (Rom. 5:12)

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Rom. 6:23)

The wonderful news of the Bible is that Jesus loves you and died in your place to pay the penalty for your sin.

But God commendeth [demonstrated] His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (Rom. 5:8)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

Now here is what God wants you to do:

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (Rom. 10:9)

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Rom. 10:13)

God wants you to believe His Word and receive Jesus Christ as your personal Savior.

If you will, then right now pray a simple prayer, asking the Lord to save you. (Remember, the words of this prayer do not save you, but it is what you believe in your heart with repentance of your sin that saves you.)


Dear Lord, I know that I am a sinner. I believe that you came to earth and died on the cross for my sins and that you rose again from the grave, and now you live in heaven! Please forgive me for my sins and come into my heart and save me right now. Thank you for saving me and giving me eternal life. In Jesus’ name, amen.

Congratulations! If you prayed that prayer in faith, believing it with all your heart, then you are saved! You will go to heaven when you die, and, starting now, God will help you throughout your entire life. Eternal life starts now! 

If you need information about how to find a good church near you, please contact me. I’d also love to hear from you if you got saved or if you have any questions! God bless you!



No comments:

Post a Comment