WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

"I Will Stand" Book Trailer commercial coming up!



Great news!  I was just given the notification that the book trailer for I Will Stand will be shown to viewers on cable TV stations during the 2nd quarter of 2014. It usually stays on until about 75,000-80,000 people see it. I'm not sure exactly when, but at least I know it's coming up. Please pray that people will see it and buy the book, and that it will make a difference in their lives for good.



This book is a great tool to help bring you into a closer walk with the Lord, and my heart's desire is that it helps many souls. It's the sweetest relationship you will ever have. That's good news, and worthy of proclamation so that everyone has that opportunity to know God better.  You will see how He desires us to live, and the results will be fulfillment and joy in every area of your life. You'll still go through hard times, but what a difference when you can go through it with peace and joy in your heart, knowing God loves you, will help you, and will work things out for your good if you love Him and are fulfilling His purpose for your life.



I am also starting to set up meetings to speak with Jr. and Sr. High students about what it's like to be an author. I'm so excited about inspiring young writers to publish books. I'd love to share all I've learned so far, as it has been quite an education!  Please pray that God will open many doors so I can meet people face to face and talk to them, encouraging them to use their talents for the Lord in a positive way, making a difference for good in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment