WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Saturday, January 23, 2016

"A Time for Choosing" by Ronald Reagan





This is a masterful speech, gave me chills and brought tears to my eyes at his conclusion.  It's a must-see.  Unlike many presidential speeches we hear today, this has facts, not fluff, and has much inspiration.  What were tiny seeds back then are giant trees now - but it's not too late, there is hope if we band together and turn to God for wisdom and guidance, and base our decisions on the principles that were established by our forefathers.  He says there is no "left" or "right", only up and down.  We as Americans, regardless of our political party, should band together united under God for greatness once again, with courage and determination to stand up for a moral nation, one that does not run or hide, but will die on its feet before it will live on its knees in submission to any other nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment