WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Monday, January 18, 2016

Why Am I A Writer? (with lots of FREE samples of songs to listen to!)


I believe that young people can make wise, 

healthy choices for themselves when given 

the skills to do it.


Do you believe that this world would be a better, safer place if people were empowered and inspired to make wise choices in their daily lives?




My heartfelt books and beautifully inspiring 
music will give your family practical skills from
God’s Word to succeed in life with joy and purpose.



GREAT books with practical applications to make the Bible come to life in your heart and encourage you to do great things for God.

These books are written from my heart to yours.

Important, relevant information and practical skills are taught in these books in a warm, loving way in a non-judgmental tone.


You will come away from these books with revival in your heart, with a new perspective that will cause you to want to please the Lord, not because anyone is forcing you to, but because you love Him so much.

















No comments:

Post a Comment