WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to send a little blog message to you all to wish you a very happy 2016!  So few things are in our control, but our attitude is.  I am going to work hard this year, and take better care of my body.  I am also going to find a regular place to spend time with God each day.  I'm sporadic, and need to be more consistent.  What are your goals?

There is much trouble in the world, but Jesus truly brought us peace.  Not the kind of peace that man expected, such as freedom from war between nations, but rather the kind of peace that resolves the war between God and man.  That's the kind of peace He promised and DELIVERED!  Share the good news!  I'm making that part of my new year's resolutions as well.

I've been teaching my Sunday school kids about the life of the Apostle Paul.  I am inspired by him.  He held nothing back, did not let enemies or terror keep him from spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  Why?  I think about that, and what motivated him to risk all for the Gospel's sake.  Here's why: it was the truth, and man needed to hear it.  He found it himself, and could not help but share it because it was man's hope.  It is truly good news.  There has always been and will always be a majority who do not want to hear it, but always a minority who will hear it and accept it.  How can we cower and be bullied into silence when there are those who will hear and accept Jesus' gift of eternal life?  Hallelujah! He is risen, He brings salvation to those who will accept it.  Let 2016 be your living water year, the year you accept His living water, and then pass it forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment