WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Friday, August 5, 2016

An oral presentation of my books and music

Listen to a 5 minute oral presentation of my books and music

I just recently downloaded "Audacity", and figured out how to record myself.  I may be doing an interview on August 19, but thought I would put my presentation here as well so you can get an overview of my books and music.  I believe that when given the skills to do so and the encouragement toward good books and music, young people will do what is right.  I reject the notion that kids are expected to do bad things or be lazy.  We often put those low expectations upon them.  There are a lot of bad things out there distracting our children, and competing for their hearts.  Let's fill them with resources that will bring wisdom, good coping skills, joy, and peace.  They can't control all the things around them, but they can control how they feel about it, and how they react to it.

God bless you!  I hope you'll check out my website at www.dawnfoss.tateauthor.com.

A missions trip to Brazil in 2008; I had the pleasure of taking this young lady from the orphanage with our group to go shopping and get some ice cream.  It was a really fun day and a very happy memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment