WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Friday, October 11, 2013

A beautiful story that is a must-read!


Sharon Dunsmore had an incredible life changing experience that she is sharing with others.  It's a story of life and death...and life!

How do we measure which is more valuable?  The convenience of a life or the actual life of a helpless babe?   His only crime is existing, and it's punishable by death at the will of his mother.

I recently met Sharon Dunsmore.  She is a wonderful nurse with a caring heart.  I have a CD with her telling her story, and it made me cry.  As a fellow nurse, I felt proud of my profession as I heard her tell her story.  It shines with the heart of nursing - being a patient advocate.  She tried her best to advocate for Tiny Tim, and was there in his hour of greatest need.  One minute he was comfy cozy in his mama's belly, and the next minute he was fighting for his little life because of an "Oops! abortion".  If I can get permission to download the CD so you can hear her voice tell her story, I'll post it in a later blog, because I find it very touching. It gives a little more detail than you'll find in this link.

If you have a hard time thinking of a "fetus" as a baby, please read this story.  If you've had an abortion and have a hard time forgiving yourself or healing from that experience, please know that God loves you and offers forgiveness to those who come to him in faith. There is hope and life again for you.


This story is one of hope and healing.


Click on this link to read the story.  It's not very long, but it's powerful!   The Tiny Tim Story


Proverbs 6:16-19:
These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

John 10:10:
[Jesus said:] The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

1 John 1:9: 
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment