WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Christmas Love song to be included in the audio book!

Great news!  I am excited to announce that my Christmas Love book will have a recording of me singing one of my newest songs I wrote called, "Christmas Love"!  Every Christmas Love book has an audio book included with it for free, so at the end, the song will be there.  The  narration is still being worked on, but once the audio book is released you'll be able to hear my poem put to music.  I hope you enjoy it!

Reminder: Christmas Love will be released to bookstores on 12/3/13.  You can buy a book now from Tate Publishing, if desired.  It's a great book for Christmas to remind us of the greatest gift of all - Christ's love that we can pass forward to the people God has placed in our lives!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment