WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Monday, June 27, 2016

Reader Survey

I have redesigned my blog.  My focus has been made clearer; it is on building up the youth of today to live their lives with strong character and a desire to love and please the Lord in all they do.  Take the higher road, go the extra mile, and make a positive change.  No one can make you do it; you have to want to do it.  To be great for God, you have to humble yourself and lay aside the weight of sin through Jesus' forgiveness so you can run the race with determination and confidence.

I would love to know more about you, my readers, and what types of things you are looking for in my blog, such as more devotions, thoughts for the day, advice about real life situations, interactive discussions, current political events from a Christian perspective, excerpts from my books, samples of songs, contest prizes including t-shirts, posting letters from you, vlogs, etc.  This is your opportunity to give feedback so I may serve you better.

Please complete the Survey Monkey Reader Survey to the right of this blog post, located on the side bar.  Thank you so much for taking the time to give me your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment