WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Welcome to My New, Improved Blog!

Welcome to my blog!

I’m so thankful you have come to visit my blog.  I love writing devotions, sharing favorite articles or thoughts, promoting my books and music, and guiding you into a closer relationship with God.  I would love to hear from you, and find out who you are and what you are struggling with, your frustrations, habits, aspirations, etc.  I’d like to know how I can serve you better.
I am a family nurse practitioner, but also a 1st-5th grade Sunday School teacher, Christian school music teacher, church pianist and special music coordinator.  I teach piano lessons and play a little guitar.  I’m a wife of 26 years, and a mother of two beautiful young adult women, with my youngest attending Liberty University, where I am an alumni.  I’m also an alumni of Sacred Heart University.  I’m a fundamental, Bible believing Baptist using the King James Version of the Bible in all my books, but my books and music really focus on the Scripture rather than any particular denomination.  I speak God’s truths in a kind, warm, friendly way.  I’m not here to judge you, but to admonish and encourage you in the Lord.
My target audience is focused on young people (elementary aged to college aged), but adults like my content as well, and everyone is welcome!  My aim is to build strong young people which will in turn build stronger families resulting in a stronger nation.  I want to serve you by encouraging you to stand strong for what is right, build godly character, and make a difference for good in the world around you.  Take the higher road, and let’s walk together in this journey of life without regrets, and with healing from any past regrets, so that God can use you in great and mighty ways!
I’d love for you to share with me so that I can answer any questions you may have, and pray for you, and lift you up when you are feeling weak and downhearted.  I will encourage you from God’s Word and also from past experiences if that will help, and if appropriate, even as a Christian family nurse practitioner.  I want you to be all you can be for Jesus Christ, which is where you will find complete satisfaction in your soul.
God bless you, and I hope to hear from you!
Dawn Foss

No comments:

Post a Comment