WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Saturday, June 20, 2015

New look for my Christmas Love book! Now available...

After my Christmas Love book was released in December 2013, I decided I wanted to have the cover and pictures revamped to be a little more "Christmassy", snowy, and more appealing to kids.  Tate Publishing graciously redid the pictures, and I am happy to say that the kids and teens I have shown it to have liked the revisions very much.  It is the same price, and available for purchase either through me at my book signings at discount, or through Tate Publishing.  Christmas Love is also available at many online stores and sites, including Walmart Christmas Love from Walmart and amazon.com Christmas Love at amazon.com, but I don't know if they have the new version yet.  There is a sample of the audio book that you can listen to at the amazon site.

Click on the link to go to the Tate Publishing website, and find out how you can order a copy today.  Each copy comes with a free audio book (there is a link and code on the last page), and at the end of the narration I sing my "Christmas Love" song with my keyboard arrangement that I played as my demo.  That song is in professional format on my Beauty in Pain album.

Link to Christmas Love: Christmas Love book - new look!

Link to Christmas Love professional version, lyric video (video made by my daughter Rebecca Foss):
Christmas Love lyric video

Link to Beauty in Pain album: Beauty in Pain album

I hope you will find Christmas Love to be something you will want to read with your children every year!  It goes through the whole original Christmas story from the Bible, and puts a practical application to it that will challenge you and your children to help spread the love of Christ to those around you and make this world a better place.

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment