WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Franklin Graham's Response to Obama's Bathroom Decree

Excellent post by Franklin Graham and shared by Dr. Ben Carson. A country that lacks moral integrity will destroy itself from within, like a cancer. External enemies can more easily be defeated by our uniting together against them. But what about internal conflict, an "in your face" rejection against God by our citizens and leaders? The very people who claim everything has to be proven by science are now saying that ideological claims about gender being different from one's biological sex are true and right and normal and to be upheld by civil rights protection? And rather than the states having the power, the president is AGAIN overstepping his authority over all the states and making laws, which belongs to the legislative branch of government. I'm in culture shock! I shouldn't be because we've been heading down this road for a while, but we have got to wake up and use our voices while we still can!

http://injo.com/2016/05/606021-franklin-graham-nails-obama-with-response-to-bathroom-order-asks-question-millions-are-thinking/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=partners&utm_campaign=ods&utm_term=prm6

No comments:

Post a Comment