WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Is the antichrist here now?

The antichrist hasn't come yet, but Jesus said to watch for the signs of the end times, and it is getting closer. Things are being set up in our world now. When the antichrist comes, he will be strong and authoritative and lead people to believe we have world peace, and it will be peaceful for 3 1/2 years. "Peaceful" in the fact that anyone who doesn't follow his rule will be murdered in the name of patriotism. He will be a world ruler, we will have a one world religion, one world currency, people will buy and sell with a computer code on their hand or forehead, and if you don't take that computer code, you will be murdered as a rebel. NOW is the time to get your heart right with God and accept Jesus because once the rapture of the church occurs, these things will take place, and you will be murdered if you choose Christ, and if you reject Him, you will be deceived and believe all that is happening is good and you will experience the worst 2nd half of that tribulation (the other 3 1/2 years of 7 total years) the world has ever known, people crying to the rocks to fall on them. God's wrath will be unleashed, and people will die in their sins and spend eternity in hell, separated from God and all that is good and righteous forever. Everything the Bible has ever predicted has come true, and these things still are yet to come, and you can be sure they will come. My message to the world is: trust Jesus Christ and accept Him as your Savior and Lord now while you still have time. 2 Corinthians 6:2: "behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6. The way - we want to find the path to God! The truth - the truth will set you free; we don't want lies, we want truth. The life - we want life, not death. JESUS is still the answer, He is the way, the truth and the life. It's a narrow road. Matthew 7:13-14: "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." The majority of people won't heed this warning. Don't let that be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment