WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Saturday, May 7, 2016

My Solution to the North Carolina Bathroom Bill

About North Carolina, instead of everyone attacking them and boycotting them, I think we need to help with a better solution. First of all, I would like to publicly commend North Carolina for taking a bold stand and hearing the valid concerns of their parents for their children, and actually doing something about it.  Kudos to them!  However, I can see the other side of it, how people who have had sex change operations and look very much like the opposite sex now, have perhaps looked like that for 15 years, would feel very awkward going into their birth bathroom. And people would think they are in the wrong room, which will cause more chaos and anxiety. And how would we uphold this law? Strip search?

We are in a corrupt culture, and sin has taken us down a road of no return. I think the only viable solution is reconstruction of bathrooms. They all have to be individual rooms, no more shared bathrooms. It will cost a lot of money, but that is the price for this situation we have put ourselves in. This way also, dads can go in with their daughters, moms with their sons, no problem. More room for handicapped people. Like restaurants - they usually have individual rooms, and some malls have a family room. They can have a diaper changing area in each as well. There may be a longer wait in line, but that's the cost. Put up several bathrooms in larger places like schools and malls. it won't take up more space, they will still have the toilets, they just have to build walls and doors with locks, and put a sink in each room. No more shared showers - have individual rooms that have the shower and a changing area inside the locked room.  I never liked the idea of shared showers anyway, as I'm very modest.  That's a possible solution that would work for everyone, and I think it's necessary for this culture we are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment