WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Fear of Failure? Bah Humbug!

If you want to be someone who fails at nothing, try nothing. You'll have a 100% success rate and have nothing to show for it. May I encourage you to step out of your comfort zone and fail. Study each failure and take notes so you don't make the same mistakes twice, and glean wisdom from each failure. Certainly try your best and educate yourself to avoid blatant failure that could have been avoided easily, but please don't let fear of failure or the many things that could potentially go wrong keep you from trying. Worst case scenario: if you die trying, you'll at least have left a legacy of hard work and giving it your best shot! That's a beautiful thing! 
 Remember that the journey is the exciting part - the destination just means take a little rest, recharge, and then it's time to find a new challenge. Embrace it!

No comments:

Post a Comment