WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Who is the Designer?

A friend of mine shared this with me, and I thought I would repost.


National Geographic and the Concept of Design
No magazine is more devoted to the dogma of evolution than National Geographic.  So it is always of interest when they speak of "design."  It illustrates that men, in the depth of their beings, know that things were designed, even if this fact runs counter to the theory of evolution which says that all things originated by blind chance apart from any intelligence. Here are some examples:
"A shimmering thoroughbred of the sea, the Atlantic bluefin tuna is uniquely designed to sprint at high speed, migrate over long distances, and survive the icy cold of deep water."  (National Geographic, March, 2014)
"Unlike lions and leopards, whose fully retractable claws are tools designed for tearing flesh and climbing trees, cheetahs have claws that are more like the spikes on a sprinter's track shoe...Everything about a cheetah is designed for speed--pure, raw, explosive speed.  Put  a cheetah and a Lamborghini side by side on a freeway, and it will be a even-money bet which will smash the speed limit first." (National Geographic, November, 2012).
The natural question would then be this:  "Who then is this Designer that you keep referring to?"

No comments:

Post a Comment