WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Release Date for The Sonic Adventure Gang book

I am very excited to announce that September 6, 2016 is the release date of "The Sonic Adventure Gang," my first book of a series. The second book is currently in editing. 

Miss Suzanne is the kids' new Sunday School teacher from Europe. She seems a bit mysterious. Her uncle, a retired physicist, invented a supersonic time travel machine. Join the class as they go on adventures to various times and places in history. But look out! Something always goes wrong. Miss Suzanne has a few secrets up her sleeve to help them get back to safety. Enjoy this first adventure in a series of adventures that will take you through sonic speed as you learn truths from God's Word with the Sonic Adventure Gang!

Check out The Sonic Adventure Gang book at Tate Publishing!

I hope you will check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment