WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to be a resource to help you in your walk with God. Now more than ever we need to get back to the basic fundamentals of moral living and take a stand for what is right and truthful with God as our ultimate authority. His Word is reliable and preserved and can be trusted, so that is the basis for my advice and teaching. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover. I look forward to sharing what God has placed on my heart. See my website at https://www.lovinggodministry.com/ for books and music I have written that will enrich your life!

Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Let's stand in the gap together!

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Super Hero Syndrome

In thinking about our fallen heros, I wanted to share a song I wrote to honor community servants. It's called, "Super Hero Syndrome." I'm a nurse, my brother-in-law is a police officer, and I work in ministry. Sometimes we need to just rest spiritually in the arms of Jesus, our true hero, and regain our strength for the daily battles that come with saving lives, spiritually and physically. I pray this song is an encouragement.

Listen to "Super Hero Syndrome"

No comments:

Post a Comment